Thursday, March 18, 2010

Yorkville Shopping This March

So yesterday, I decided to do a little window shopping through the Yorkville area with my dad. We got off at the St. George stop, and headed towards Hazelton Lanes.
IMG_2186 by you.

That's the Royal Ontario Museum. They had like a Life Magazine fashion photography exhibit there a while ago I think.

Vera Wang!!! :)
IMG_2202 by you.
Hazelton Lanes...
IMG_2218 by you.
tnt Woman
IMG_2208 by you.
IMG_2209 by you.I finally reached tnt Blu. I was so excited to go in, that I never really snapped a decent picture. So I just plugged in some pictures I snapped last time I was there. I think tnt Blu is one my favourite stores in Toronto. The service is friendly and its stocklist is so well curated. It's like Toronto's version of Opening Ceremony. It even has the same awesome chandelier. It has such a solid stock of Comme Des Garcons, WooYoungMi, Junya Watanabe Man, John Varvatos, Gitman Brothers, A.P.C., Rag & Bone, and J Brand. They even had the new Men's T collection by Alexander Wang!!!! The materials for it are divine!!! But the stuff is just made in Vietnam, take what you want from that fact, haha.

DSC08791After my lengthy browse through tnt Blu, I made my way out of Hazelton Lanes. On the way out, I spotted a tnt clearance showroom, but it appears it was all ladies stuff. :(

DSC08792I left Hazelton lanes and wandered along a busy Yorkville street and I stopped by a store, I can't remember the name b/c the unfriendly service called for it. They had the Levi's x Jean Paul Gaultier jackets in though. Anyways as I was nearing Uncle Otis, I spotted this. This is Anthropologie. Kind of like the higher-end version of Urban Outfitters... just for the ladies I believe.

IMG_2225 by you.
I then made my way down to Uncle Otis.
IMG_2227 by you.
They had so many nice round-toed Redwings sitting around, along with a nice stock of Stussy Deluxe, Wings + Horns, Filippa K, Naked & Famous, John Varvatos, James Perse, YMC, Surface to Air, Maiden Noir, Reigning Champ, and Levi's. I kind of really wanted a "wings + horns" hoodie. It was going for $188. Maybe for my birthday. :P
IMG_2228 by you.
IMG_2231 by you.
This was about half way through my trip, I will carry on this update in my next post. Until next time, smile and be happy. Brush your teeth. And don't do drugs.

No comments: