Saturday, February 20, 2010

Zara Black Trousers

IMG_0741 by alltheplaidmemories.
I've been in desperate need of blank pants, at least a pair that actually have a decent fit. Black trousers are just so versatile, and seem to be appropriate in so many situations. I was blessed to find myself a pair at Zara near the end of January. It was on a $15 rack, but when I went up to the cashier, they said it was only $10. I swear all the best deals are like a full month after boxing day. They remind me of Rick Owens earlier stuff that Sydney's used to carry, I'm not exactly sure why.
IMG_0744 by alltheplaidmemories.IMG_0766 by alltheplaidmemories.IMG_0767 by alltheplaidmemories.IMG_0768 by alltheplaidmemories.IMG_0772 by alltheplaidmemories.IMG_0773 by alltheplaidmemories.IMG_0786 by alltheplaidmemories.IMG_0775 by alltheplaidmemories.IMG_0776 by alltheplaidmemories.IMG_0788 by alltheplaidmemories.

No comments: