Monday, August 3, 2009

Today Was A Good Day

Dude, one of the reasons why I love twitter so much is that I feel so connected to news as it happens. And this handy perk involves me always being able to see things before my friends that aren't on twitter. For example, that Nike SB commercial P-Rod did with IceCube. I got to see this ages ago, because some dude on twitter that I follow linked me in with his tweet. I think I watched that commercial like 100 times... it is pure BUTTERRRR. And yeah, sorry on the late post... I think I post this stuff on facebook like two weeks before it reaches my blog. I'm just so lazy. But anyways... the video below is the extended version of the commercial... full footage... with Koston and Kobe to join in on the fun. I found it while browsing through Nike SB's YouTube channel. They also have a lot of behind the scene footage of the making of the commercial. Head on down to Hypebeast's recent interview with P-Rod too.

No comments: