Sunday, August 2, 2009

Breakfast Of Champions



As The Hundreds site goes down to update it's whole user interface into a mesmerizing work of art, I am forced to fill this temporary yet substantial void in my blogroll. I could of course take Bobby's recommendations, but this guy is on some next level intellect game and I find the stuff he's into sometimes dry and boring even though it is intellectual and interesting. I needa dumb it down for myself. Reading blogs is a form of relaxation for me. That's why I'm so happy Neek has released an interesting side project simply entitled "Breakfast of Champions." Neek has always been one of my favourite figures in streetculture. He has that certain x-factor that draws and intrigues you. I always find him entertaining and inspiring. Check out what's going down.

No comments: