Monday, August 3, 2009

Gourmet For Next Spring/Summer

gourmet 2010 spring summer footwear preview 1 Gourmet 2010 Spring/Summer Footwear PreviewI found these new Gourmet's pretty rad. "Pretty rad" as in, yeah, I sound like a tool but that's the first thing that came to mind and I seem to be lacking an "Urban Thesaurus", if you will. But honestly, I've seen Gourmet play its hand in the sneaker game and mature into what it is today. It kind of reminds me of 3sixteen and a variety of other brands aswell and how these streetculture labels are maturing into an incredibly classic yet contemporary aesthetic. I still have my Gourmet's from their first release of Jordan interpretations. My 7-look-alikes in their bright "robin egg" colourway. I guess streetwear has come a long way.

gourmet 2010 spring summer footwear preview 2 Gourmet 2010 Spring/Summer Footwear Preview

gourmet 2010 spring summer footwear preview 3 Gourmet 2010 Spring/Summer Footwear Preview

No comments: