Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sperry x Band of Outsiders

band of outsider sperry 2009 fall winter footwear 1 Band of Outsiders x Sperry 2009 Fall/Winter Footwear CollectionI missed posting this a while back because I had a music history exam to attend to. But I really love these Sperry's Band of Outsiders worked on. I love the materials, and I really love that high cut boat shoe look. That's probably my next footwear purchase I'm looking into. Not necessarily the Band of Outsider's models but just a high-top or mid-cut boat shoe by Sperry. And also a while back, a couple more pairs of Rachel Comey's surfaced up and I just threw them down at the end. I really love those as well.

band of outsider sperry 2009 fall winter footwear 2 Band of Outsiders x Sperry 2009 Fall/Winter Footwear Collection

band of outsider sperry 2009 fall winter footwear 3 Band of Outsiders x Sperry 2009 Fall/Winter Footwear Collection

Rachel Comey boot and oxfords.

rachel comey 2009 fall winter footwear 1 Rachel Comey 2009 Fall/Winter Footwear Collection

rachel comey 2009 fall winter footwear 2 Rachel Comey 2009 Fall/Winter Footwear Collection

rachel comey 2009 fall winter footwear 3 Rachel Comey 2009 Fall/Winter Footwear Collection

rachel comey 2009 fall winter footwear 4 Rachel Comey 2009 Fall/Winter Footwear Collection

No comments: