Saturday, August 8, 2009

n.d.c. Fall 2009

ndc made by hand 2009 fall footwear 1 n.d.c made by hand 2009 Fall Footwear

I absolutely love nom de code (n.d.c), and probably one of the reasons is because I am able to see them in the flesh so often, since Holt Renfrew stocks a good amount of them. Their beautiful wear-in and classic materials make for an incredibly comfortable wearing experience. Not to mention that they are hand-made in Lithuania. Their upcoming Fall collection looks incredible to me. I do find their shoes going for around $500 in Holt Renfrew, but they do sometimes reach as low as $120 if you go during the right sale at Holt Renfrew Last Call. I actually just made a trip to the one in Vaughn Mills and I'll tell you about some Filippa K pants I picked up at 80% off and what other goodies they had their at the time.
ndc made by hand 2009 fall footwear 2 n.d.c made by hand 2009 Fall Footwear

ndc made by hand 2009 fall footwear 3 n.d.c made by hand 2009 Fall Footwear

ndc made by hand 2009 fall footwear 4 n.d.c made by hand 2009 Fall Footwear

No comments: