Saturday, June 20, 2009

Toronto Boutique Update: Crazy Sales

So if you're heading down to Downtown Toronto today or tomorrow for the MMVAs or for whatever, you're in luck because everywhere is seeming to have sales.
















Livestock has extended their sale. I was there last weekend and had to wait in line. I snapped the photo below when i got in line, and by the time I actually got in the store over an hour later, the line had more than doubled. I was looking for an Acapulco Gold 5-panel cap going in but they only had one left in a colourway I didn't really like. I ended up heading to Ransom and picked up a 5-panel cap there and I absolutely love it. I'll probably do a product review on it in a couple of days. I didn't see any Mishka gear but maybe I missed it. I really liked the Penfield jacket and the Livestock x Reigning Champ full zip hoodie and I think both were on sale, I'm not certain. Details of the sale:
3 tees for $50 or $20 each
Zip-Ups $50
New Eras $25
All shoes in the store are discounted.
















When I headed to Ransom they were also having somewhat of a sale.
I noticed 20% off some shorts, 30% some of Ransom's Fall/Winter and I even think some of their Spring pieces.
They also had 60% discount on a rack of Ransom Crewnecks. I ended up grabbing a green logo creweneck which had pockets for a nice $40. I'm definitely doing a product review on this crewneck, there are so many interesting features.

Goodfoot's also having a sale now too... 30% off EVERYTHING (I heard Visvim and Common Projects too) and this is for their Richmond, Yorkville, and Vancouver locations. I was out in Yorkville last friday but the store had already closed so I snapped some pictures.


















































And h(y)r collective did a blogpost on these RedWing 9012s a while ago. They are a little difficult to find, but they have arrived at "get outside" recently. I picked up a pair while in Toronto. They were $400 regular but were on sale for $360. They even tagged on an additional 10% discount at the end which was awesome, and they also had incredible service as well. So don't feel bad stopping by this place, it is an independent retailer. If you insist on copping your RedWings from Ransom, you'll have to wait till fall comes around again.


No comments: