Thursday, June 18, 2009

Summer Blogrun

As summer has just come around the corner, there is just so many things happening within the creative community of streetwear. So many things that have got me excited that I can no longer simply sit as a bystander here. This period of time that I've spent away from contributing to the streetwear blogosphere has also been a period of growth for me as I have discovered so many different perspectives and angles to this intriguing culture, a culture of art which draws its inspiration from its entire surroundings, developing new concepts in the form of clothing, art, music, architecture, aesthetic, and words. Over the time, I have gathered an immense amount of incredible sources that recreate their different takes on street culture, and I would like to bring all these diverse perspectives and angles on street culture to the table with each blogpost, yet deliver them with a twist of my personal take on the topic at hand. Despite the recession at hand, I believe this summer is going to be huge, and will bring forth an era flourishing in the arts.

















keep your mind open.
keep your mind hungry.
the lifestyle project is about to serve you.
the summer(2009)blogrun.

No comments: