Monday, August 11, 2008

Spadina and Richmond Update

So this past Saturday I was at Richmond and Spadina and the surrounding areas looking for a new skateboard. I also stopped by the usual boutique stops and looked around to give you some first hand store updates that you might be aware of.











Firstly, starting of with Livestock. If you did not already know, Livestock has some releases from the Adidas consortium line, aZX (the same series the Goodfoot shoe was released in). The sneakers there right now are actually priced really well, lots are on sale. The extremely limited and sought after Nike Be True Dunks have dropped from $220 to $125. Although the sizes are pretty limited, the available sizes are spaced out throughout all the colourways. They should still have what you want there.

































Adrift, I'll talk about in my next post as I chronicle my quest to find a new skateboard.






















Goodfoot, nothing to new about the store other than the fact that they just released their shoe. I was down there at 11 a.m. and there was actually a small line to get in the store. I'm assuming it's because of their shoe release, although it could be because of Ransom (explained below). Nomad has a summer sale going down, up to 60% off.











Ransom, some surprising news here. There was actually a huge sale going on. There was a rack of $20 t-shirts from the Ransom line, UNDFTD, and other streetwear labels. There was also a huge rack of clothing that had discounts up to 70% off, including Ransom and Alife pieces. The entire Spring/Summer Ransom collection was 50% off. Although the sale is officially over, they might have secretly extended it, you should definitely check it out, just in case.






























So that's my little synopsis/update for the Toronto streetwear boutiques. Check back next time for my story on my skateboard search. I'll inform all of you about the skateboard hardware collections at all the skateshops I visited. Basically some reviews of the skateshops throughout TO. Check back soon.

No comments: