Sunday, July 4, 2010

Welcome to the Summer 2010 Blog Run

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_N0KzDsgJx1w/TDAmtVY0s2I/AAAAAAAABcs/uhWSSBotBi4/s1600/intro+post.png
Over the course the past few months, I've began using this web space as a medium to post my own original content. Photos, personally taken by me and later edited by me again. Words, though rather shallow and meaningless, written by me as well. All this to say that I've wanted to turn this blog into a project which enables me to develop my own "editorial media" skills if you will. Product shots, documentary photos of creative culture and retail store fronts, words presented in minimalistic prose, and my own personal take on the fragments of creative culture I am privileged to experience first hand. I've had the chance to collect a decent amount of experiences and photographs that I would really love to share with anyone through a medium such as this blog. So for the months of July and August, I will do my best to update this space numerous times a week with my own personal content.

Once again, I do really appreciate you guys stopping by and taking an interest in the banal things I personally enjoy doing. Have a great summer!

Love you all,
Johannes

No comments: