Friday, September 4, 2009

Holt Renfrew Last Call



















I got these Filippa K work chinos a while ago at The Holt Renfrew Last Call at Vaughan Mills. They were 80% off in total, a regular $200 going for $40. I meant to do an update of that visit but never got around to it. This past saturday I went there though. They had numerous pants and hats going for 30% off, with mostly everything else including shirts, sweaters, blazers, etc going for 10% off. There were some nice Steven Alan and Filippa K shirts in the mix. I also saw a Band of Outsiders shirt hiding in there, along with a nice Raf Simons piece in there as well. They had a very small rack of 80% off items. The rest of the "80% off the lowest ticketed price" items were hidden among other racks. I saw a pair of "wings + horns" jeans, made in Japan, going for $24. I found 2 of those in size 30 and finally found one in size 32. I tried it on, but i just found them too tight. I also saw other denim and pants from rag & bone, Alexander McQueen, Helmut Lang, Converse by John Varvatos, Filippa K, more wings + horns, and other stuff I can't seem to remember now. The footwear was basically all 30% off as well. You could find some Paul Smith, Ralph Lauren, John Varvatos, and n.d.c. selections in the mix. (Sorry for the extremely poor photos below. I was in a real rush when I took them, and the outdoor lighting that day was crap.































































































I used these work chinos in my first look I posted on lookbook.

No comments: