Thursday, July 30, 2009

Rachel Comey for Next Spring

rachel comey 2010 spring 1 Rachel Comey 2010 Spring Collection

I have way too many sneakers. Definitely not as much as the average "sneaker head." But way more than I really need. But what I do seem to have a lack of is nice classic footwear. My only solid classic footwear are a pair of Redwing Beckman's. I throw in my old Lacoste Carnaby's for that vintage tennis shoe silhouette and these pair of Sperry dock shoes when needed. But my Sperry's have those non-marking vibram soles that I'm not a huge fan of. Anyways, Rachel Comey seems to have a ton of pieces in the upcoming Spring 2010 collection that I can definitely take to heart.

rachel comey 2010 spring 5 Rachel Comey 2010 Spring Collection

rachel comey 2010 spring 9 Rachel Comey 2010 Spring Collection

rachel comey 2010 spring 10 Rachel Comey 2010 Spring Collection

No comments: