Monday, July 28, 2008

It's A Start

So I just got this blog up and running. I've looked around the streetwear community a bunch and loved what I've seen, from infamous bloggers such as Bobby Hundreds, MR44, and Neek. So, I thought I'd give this thing a try.

As for the name of the blog, i didn't really have any name that came to mind. I guess i've been reading up on some Singapore streetwear websites, since I'll be going there in December. And the word "lifestyle" was used a lot. Here, we tend to call it "culture". THE LIFESTYLE PROJECT, to me, sounded better than THE CULTURE PROJECT. So, "THE LIFESTYLE PROJECT" it is.

Anyways, so THE HUNDREDS just celebrated their 5th birthday and is celebrating with a little display at the Foreign Family gallery.














Bobby hard at work on those jags. Looks exciting.



















Anyways, so here's the event poster/flyer. It sounds sick.

1 comment:

GalacticTurd said...

So far everything's pretty lax. Relax. I like it.
But whats with the dollar sign in "LIFE$TYLE" am I the only one feeling capitalism shouldn't be brought into clothing? Thats how franchises start and don't get me started on franchises. Basically they suck.